Give Next is made possible through the support of many community partners.
Bohemian Foundation’s Community Programs staff funds and manages the program design, implementation and evaluation of Give Next. The staff is also responsible for its promotion and growth.
Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado receives donations in support of Give Next classrooms and processes grant awards to the nonprofits selected by the students.
Give Next Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee, a dedicated team of community volunteers, is responsible for securing all classroom donations and assisting with events throughout the year. They also offer their insights and expertise to help Give Next grow and succeed.
- Kris Cord, Community Volunteer
- Stephanie Dohn, Dohn Construction, Inc.
- Paula Edwards, Community Volunteer
- Mary Jackson (Chair), Community Volunteer
- Denise Juliana, Eide Bailly LLP
- Nancy Patton, Canvas Credit Union
- Lauren Roesener, Ninja LLC
- Cheryl Zimlich, Bohemian Foundation
2018-2019 Give Next Schools
Poudre School District:
- Boltz Middle School
- Cache La Poudre Middle School
- Fort Collins High School
- Kinard Core Knowledge School
- Lesher Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School
- Polaris Expeditionary Learning School
- Poudre Community Academy
- Poudre Global Academy
- Poudre High School
- Rocky Mountain High School
- Wellington Middle School
Thompson School District:
- Berthoud High School
- High Plains School
- Loveland High School
- Lucile Erwin Middle School
- Mountain View High School
- Thompson Valley High School
Local nonprofits are essential to Give Next’s success. Nonprofit staff not only take time to submit Give Next grant applications, they also build relationships with the students through visits and volunteer opportunities. Many participate in Give Next Kickoff Day. The connections made between local nonprofits and students are among Give Next’s most impactful elements.
Give Next Classroom Donors
Special thanks to our generous classroom donors, many of whom have supported Give Next since the first year. Together they provide the $5,000 for each classroom’s grantmaking.
- Blake and Kelly McBartlett
- Carol and Tim Cochran
- Cheryl and Joe Zimlich
- Colina Foundation
- Denise and Patrick Juliana
- Dr. Andy and Pam Howard
- Edwards Family Fund
- Encouraging Educational Excellence Fund
- Fort Collins Car Dealers Association
- Fort Collins Community Fund
- Gerard and Pennie Nalezny
- Jim and Nicole Whitenight
- Judith Aranow
- Larry and Pat Kendall
- Len Roark
- Leslie and Steve Taylor
- Loveland Community Fund
- Northern Colorado United for Youth