Pharos Fund Guidelines
Below is a brief overview of key Pharos Fund guidelines.
Pharos Fund and the Community Programs Goals
Pharos Fund is designed to help achieve our Community Program goals while being responsive to the needs and ideas of local nonprofits.
What We Look For
Pharos Fund is a responsive, competitive grant program. Grant applications are accepted two times per year, typically in February and September. Grant requests can be up to $30,000. Strong proposals will address the following priorities:
- Community Programs goal fit
- Stakeholder support
- Alignment with the Foundation’s principles
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization or governmental unit (as defined in section 170 (c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.). Some exclusions apply. Please see our full guidelines for eligibility requirements for government entities.
- Applicants must provide services within Poudre School District boundary.
- Organizations may only submit one application per grant round. (For governmental units, Poudre School District and Colorado State University applicants, one applicant per school or department is allowable.)