Give Next is made possible through the support of many community partners.
Bohemian Foundation’s Community Programs team funds and manages the program design, implementation and evaluation of Give Next. The team is also responsible for its promotion and growth.
Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado (CFNC) manages Give Next’s classroom donations, online student fundraising pages, grant applications and nonprofit awards.
2017-2018 Give Next Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee, a dedicated team of community volunteers, is responsible for securing all classroom donations and assisting with events throughout the year. They also offer their insights and expertise to help Give Next grow and succeed.
- Kris Cord, Community Volunteer
- Tara Deeney, Community Volunteer
- Stephanie Dohn-Augusto, Dohn Construction, Inc.
- Paula Edwards (Chair), Community Volunteer
- Mary Jackson, Community Volunteer
- Leslie Kulbeck, The Group, Inc. Real Estate
- Leah Johnson, Thrivent Financial
- Denise Juliana, Eide Bailly LLP
- Suzanne Miller, Community Volunteer
- Dawn Paepke, Kaiser Permanente
- Nancy Patton, Public Service Credit Union
- Sheila Pottorff, Poudre School District
- Andrea Stull, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Lauren Roesener, Ninja LLC
- Gordan Thibedeau, United Way of Larimer County
- Cheryl Zimlich, Bohemian Foundation
2017-2018 Give Next Schools
Selected through an application process, sixteen Poudre and Thompson School District middle and high schools participate in Give Next.
Poudre School District:
- Boltz Middle School
- Cache La Poudre Middle School
- Fort Collins High School
- Kinard Core Knowledge School
- Lesher Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School
- Poudre Community Academy
- Poudre High School
- Preston Middle School
- Rocky Mountain High School
- Wellington Middle School
Thompson School District:
- Berthoud High School
- Conrad Ball Middle School
- High Plains School
- Lucile Erwin Middle School
- Thompson Valley High School
Local nonprofits are essential to Give Next’s success. Nonprofit staff not only take time to submit Give Next grant applications, they also build relationships with the students through visits and volunteer opportunities. Many participate in Give Next Kickoff Day. The connections made between local nonprofits and students are among Give Next’s most impactful elements.
Give Next Classroom Donors
Special thanks to our generous classroom donors, many of whom have supported Give Next since the first year. Together they provide the $5,000 for each classroom’s grantmaking.
2017-2018 Classroom Donors
- Community Foundation of Northern Colorado - Encouraging Educational Excellence (E3)
- Community Foundation of Northern Colorado - Fort Collins Community Fund
- Community Foundation of Northern Colorado – Loveland Generations Fund
- Dr. Andy and Pam Howard
- Denise and Patrick Juliana
- Larry and Pat Kendall
- Steve and Leslie Taylor